Saturday, January 13, 2007

Yay

Just noticed that coffee's really big in Boston, and I can clearly see why.. (Hint: It's the antonym of hot / warm / blistering / feverish / igneous / piping / recalescent / scorching / searing / sizzling / sweltering / thermogenic.)

Actually, it doesn't seem so bad anymore. Although today's forecast was in fact the warmest since I got here (some 10 deg higher), I'd like to think of myself as being used to Boston weather. Hee hee.

Last day of Winter Orientation later. Don't think I'm going though. They're going on a delightful field trip to Landmark Center. Some mall a few blocks down BU. Yay.

Anyway, body clock's still screwed up. Really sleepy come 8pm and wake up at around 4am, Boston time. That's 9am and 5pm respectively in Philippine time. Yay.

Think I'm gonna go spruce up my dorm room later. It's a bit small but not bad, I think. Haven't met my roommate though..

Yay.

No comments: