Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wee

Pigeons in Boston are fat. So fat that they're really amusing to stare at walking up the street.


..no? ...nothing?


Since when did birds start walking? Was this one pigeon a freak of evolution? You see, as long as I could remember, I was told that because of a bird's unique bone structure, all they could do was fly or when on land, hop along. But nooo..

Lo and behold the fat walking pigeon.

Suddenly, I realized that my life had been one big lie and I could not take my eyes off this fat pigeon who was aimlessly wobbling along that lonely sidewalk of peace, hope and lurve.

Another magical day in Boston.

Wee.

1 comment:

ozy said...

rofl. yes a lie that will consume your being, the big lie of doom that pales even hitler's lies to germany. now you have no purpose to live, you have no will to do anything. just stare into nothingness, just stare at the fat walking pigeon! :D rofl